Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Death Penalty? Maybe after 20 years!!!

THE SUPREME COURT AND THE DEATH PENALTY

MORE BOORTZ June 13, 2006
You already heard that yesterday the Supreme Court ruled that every single murderer on death row has at least one more appeal they can pursue. They can file an appeal claiming that their civil rights are being violated because (gasp!) that lethal injection might hurt! I could go on and on and on talking about the absurdity of this situation ... instead, let me just share an email we received from Debra in Oklahoma.

My parents were murdered in Oct. 2003 in Depew OK by a man they didn't know. He entered their home when they were gone to use their house to watch for his girlfriend to come home across the street. He went into the closet, loaded my fathers shotgun and went to the fridge to find something to eat. My parents came home, found him there and he shot my mother in the back and beat my daddy in the head with the butt of the gun, then dragged their bodies into the bathroom and piled them on top of each other so he could continue to watch for the girlfriend to come home without them being in the way. He said in his confession that he could still hear the "old man" breathing. My parents were 70 and 76 years old. He then went across the street, shot the girlfriends 17 yr. old son (he survived) and beat up her mom, he then got away and thus ensued the largest and most expensive manhunt ever in the state of Oklahoma. His name was Scott Eizember. He now sits on death row. Tonight, I am the most livid person on the face of this earth. I wonder what in the hell the Supreme court is thinking.........or if they are. Obviously not one of them has ever lost a mother or father to violent murder. Victims have no voice after someone takes their life, but the killer seems to have one forever. It is quite possible that by the time they finally get around to killing the "evil demon" (as we refer to him), that there will be some new thing introduced to hold it up. There should be an express lane to go through to get rid of these Manson type beings, dare I call them human......they are not!!! The weird thing is, I work for the District Attorney in a small county in Oklahoma. I have been through hell and back and still continue to work for a system that itself, needs so much change, because I believe that even one voice can start a link to form a chain, so that justice will be served for victims families. Please urge everyone who listens to you to remember that there all people like me and my family out there who are left behind. Just to add a note to the left behind part........I am the oldest of 3 girls, my youngest sister was murdered, shot in the head by her boyfriend in 2005, we buried her on Sat. Feb. 5 and on Mon. Feb. 7, began attending the trial for Scott Eizember. The one good thing that happened with that situation is that the boyfriend turned the gun on himself. We have to trust the supreme court to stick a needle in Scott Eizember.Thanks for listening.

And we wonder why violent crime is increasing? Could it possibly be because these bastards aren't being punished?

8 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the show on "I survived" and was so pissed off at this guy, Scott Eizember, that I researched him. I now know the two people he killed before the kidnappings were your parents. I want to let you know thatI am so sorry for your loss and he will get whats coming to him in this life and the next!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that im so sorry for what you have gone through. You are a very strong person. I happen to know Scott Eizember's family EXTREMELY well. I know both his daughter and son and ex wife. This man has reaked havoc on so many peoples lives. My prayers go out to you.

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I saw the whole thing on I almost got away with it. While watching the show, I couldn't help but think how stupid and senseless this whole thing was.It's very obvious to me that this man is a complete sociopath, who never considers anyone else but himself. Even on death row, he shows no sign of remorse and acts as if this was not his fault. I think he should be tortured, humiliated, then shot.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Willie.b. said...

So sorry for your loss.the justice system just like our once great country is spiraling downward at an alarming rate.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I don't get it. This guy goes on s shooting spree at the Expense off this beautiful family. Kills them, and now the courts are filling sorry for this criminals, and making sure that they are given the proper treatment by the law. "THAT'S HORSE SHIT..." They should give this guy a express lane to
his death... I was thumbing around the computer watched this movie on u - Tube, and couldn't believe. What was watching the first time, so I had to watch it again in disguise,and disbelief. I'm so very much in sorrow for family of people that got gunned down like animals. My prayers go out to you folks. You know also this is the first time that I ever responded to anything like this. I don't use the computers, or what they have to offer. But after watching this twice I had to say something.. "WAKE UP AMERICA..."

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really let go and move on. Vengence is not the way to live. You bible-belting Okies should know better. Sorry for your loss but your attitude needs to change or it will eat you alive.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I would not execute this punk. Death is too good for him. I would stick his butt in a 5 by 3 cell for the rest of his life. He would not be able to stand nor lay down. That's where he would stay fill he died. Guess the liberals would have a fit uh.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move on??? Really?? The person who posted this has obviously not lost a loved one to violent crime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home