Friday, June 08, 2007

Interview with Ed Brown's Neighbor

The Union Leader reports a story of Ed Brown, who is in the middle of a standoff with local, state, and federal authorities over his unpaid taxes.

Brown, who maintains there is no law that requires average American citizens to pay a direct tax on their wages, spoke to a group of reporters from a second-floor window in his house after a veritable army of heavily armed police officers and federal agents left the area around his rural home without ever making contact with him.

As Brown spoke, half a dozen helicopters made wide circles overhead.

According to a World Net Daily article in January:

Ed Brown and his wife, Elaine, of Plainfield, N.H., were convicted of conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to disguise large financial transactions and structuring.

I talked with a neighbor of Ed & Elaine Brown today. He said they are both Dentists. He also said that there are armed National Guard troops all over, and that he has to go through police checkpoints just to get to his own home. The neighbor told me that there were people bringing the Browns food and deliveries, but that no one can get to the house now. He also confirmed that there were indeed helicopters all over the area.

Here is a video taken at the Brown's house back in January.

Here is a copy of a letter written by Ed Brown February 1, 2007:
Something very important is going on here.
Sure it starts with my tax case but let's look at the big picture here.
I am providing a place for us to make a difference, for the people, for this country!

I even offered to pay the taxes just so they would leave me alone, but no,...
They took my guns (before ever being convicted of anything).
They took my wife and court ordered her away from me.
They now want much more money then they say I owe.
They want my house.
And will again offensively attack me and take my life as well as those around me here now
unless we have enough people to make a difference!
We may never have another chance!
I need people here Now!
Now is the time!

401 Center of Town Road
Plainfield, New Hampshire 03781

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home